Monday, 9 April 2012

Towards the end of Semester 1

First of all, thank you Anne and Kevin for being followers of my blog.

The first few months of Year 3 were an absolute whirl wind. Not only was there a huge dissertation to get to grips with, we also had to continually evolve and move our thoughts and ideas forward. It didn't seem that long at all, before Christmas was over and the hard work of getting ready for our final exhibition began.

As you can imagine, and as be shown here, what you end up with at the end of Semester 1 and Semester 2/ exhibition is very different, or should be.

Below are some screen shots of a booklet I made to show how I was thinking, some pictures of work in progress and how I might envisage my exhibition (apologies for the slight blurriness, but they are screen shots of word documents).

Finally, here is what my studio area looked like at the end of Semester 1.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please feel free to leave one!